Please note that membership cancellation or suspension requests will only be honored when requested by email as stated bellow. Membership cancellation or suspension requests will not be honored under any circumstances if received by voicemail or if directly asked from one of our staff.
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your request.
- Make sure to put in the subject of your email “membership cancellation”, membership suspension”, or your membership request.
- If you hold a dual membership with our studio and Hot Yoga, please ensure that you also email Hot Yoga in this same manner to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that failure to do this will only cancel part of your membership with our studio and Yoga Fusion will not be responsible for any dues withdrawn by Hot Yoga from your account.
- Cancellation requests must be received at least 15 days before your next auto draft.
- Yoga Fusion reserves the right to take up to 5 business days to reply to your request.
- After you receive confirmation of your membership cancellation and or suspension you are responsible for checking your bank account to ensure that this has processed correctly and that no automatic charges have further been posted to your account.
- After your auto draft has gone through, membership dues are not refundable in part or in full.
For other important details and questions about membership contracts please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement.