Interested in practicing Karma Yoga ?
“The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt.” – Frederick Buechner
Join our Work/Study Program, share your passion for yoga and well being, and start enjoying FREE Classes at our studio!
We are currently seeking dedicated, reliable, and committed yoga students who, in exchange for free yoga classes, are open to contributing their time and energy to our yoga home and sanctuary.
Opportunities Include: social media, website development, marketing efforts, photography, space design, and in-studio-care. If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For in-studio-care, our Work/Study team supports our studio in areas that include signing in and set up of classes, events, workshops, and teacher training, light administrative tasks, the cleaning and general day-to-day maintenance of the space, local distribution of flyers and brochures, and customer service.
Shifts are from 2 to 2.5 hours a week, and we ask for a minimum of a 6 month commitment to the program. If you are new to our studio, we recommend that you come and try out our classes before committing to the program. No Yoga experience is necessary to join.
We are currently looking to fill mostly week nights and weekend shifts but other shifts may be open.
If you are interested, please send us an email at email@example.com with a little info about yourself, your yoga practice, and your availability. We are delighted to hear from you and will respond as soon as possible!
Our Work/Study program is a great opportunity for:
- Someone who loves doing yoga on a regular basis
- Someone who might some day want to work in a yoga studio
- Someone who might some day or currently wants to get certified to teach yoga
- Someone who may some day want to own or run a yoga studio
- Someone who wants to practice Karma Yoga by offering service to others
We are looking for students who … :
- … are friendly, warm, and welcoming as they interact with guests of our studio
- … would like to share their enthusiasm for yoga and health with others
- … are able to fully commit to the program for a minimum of 6 months
- … are able to commit to two shifts at the same time every week (2 or 2.5 hour /shift)
- … are available to sub for a fellow Work/Study in-studio-care participant at least once a month (minimum)
In return for your time and energy you will receive:
- - FREE Membership -unlimited classes (from our regular schedule)
- - a welcoming community at our studio
- - occasional discounts on workshops & trainings
- - first consideration for paid positions at the studio
- - very good Karma
Thank you so much for your interest in becoming a member of our family
We look forward to hearing from you!