Copyright ©2017 The Yoga Fusion Studio. All Rights Reserved. Register today to experience yoga in the DC and Bethesda, MD metro! About Our Policies
- 1/4 cup raisins (soaked in warm water for 10 minutes)
- 1 bunch Kale stems removed
- 3 tbsp flax oil (or olive or hemp oil)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (can substitute some with orange juice for sweeter taste
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp sprouted pumpkin seeds (Go RAW is a great brand of raw sprouted pumpkin seeds)
- 2 T Raisins
- Soak the raisins in warm water.
- Stack a few leaves of kale and roll tightly. Cut the kale into thin strips.
- Drain raisins (saving soak water).
- In blender or food processor, combine flax oil, lemon/OJ juice, salt, and soaked raisins.
- If after blending, it is too thick add some of the raisin soak water to thin.
- Mix dressing with Kale and let stand for at least 15 minutes.
- Toss in the pumpkin seeds and add remaining raisins when ready to serve